This program is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to understand the how and why stocks do what they do. For some people, they want to actively manage their accounts full-time. Others just want to learn how to read stock charts and how to have an intelligent conversation with their brokers or financial advisors. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced investor – the Market Psychology system is easy to use. You’ll emerge from our workshop with a clear vision on when to buy or sell, when to go short or long, how to place an order, and so much more. Thousands of people all over the world have already learned and are successfully utilizing the Market Psychology system.
Steve Linder combines over two decades of human psychology experience and his track record of engineering trading systems for companies like Charles Schwab, Montgomery Securities, NationsBank, Bank of America. He then sold his company to E*TRADE where he stayed on as a Chief Information Officer.
Linder learned from the strategies of hundreds of traders who were crushing it (and those who, um, got crushed). This was all while he was fully immersed learning about human psychology for years.
What You Will Learn, Experience, and Integrate
- The underlying psychology inside all of us that led us to where we are now
- How various thinking patterns show up in a stock chart
- How to develop YOUR OWN checklist based on your own outcomes and risk tolerances
- How to PAPERTRADE to test and verify your own strategies without risking a thing (other than a few sheets of paper)
- Strategies on how to make profitable decisions in up markets, and more importantly, in DOWN markets. We will even cover what you MUST know in order to make timely decisions in side-ways markets
Have a question?
Send a message below or give us a call at 888-774-2622